Course Closed & Competition Postponed – Sat 20th Jan

Tomorrows competition will be postponed and the course has again a very high chance of being closed tomorrow and Sunday due to the snow still lying on the course. The paths around the course are also very icy.

The local weather forecast up until Monday has temperatures barely above freezing for during the day and below freezing at night, so a quick thaw is unlikely.

In the event of their being a quick thaw over the weekend we will still be on Winter Greens.

Mondays weather currently looks better as the temperatures are supposed to rise to 6 degrees however it will feel like 2 degrees!!

Lunches will still be served in the clubhouse over the weekend.

Comments are closed.